We are Prepared.
DUM SPIRAMUS TUEBIMUR
WHILE WE BREATHE, WE SHALL DEFEND
Welcome to the 3SV-ERG home page!
Given today's political climate and events around the globe, it is never too late to start preparing. The 3SV-ERG is a group of people within your community that believe we are responsible for our own safety and security. When joining the 3SV-ERG you will learn how to start becoming self-reliant. We teach the necessary skills that will help you prevail through natural disasters and the possibility of civil unrest. It is our goal to teach our members everything from gardening, canning, food storage, to safely getting home in the event of a disaster.
What can 3SV-ERG help you with?
· We'll help you get started preparing for contingencies
· Develop a disaster plan for your home
· Get to know your neighbors and your neighborhood
· Learn how to prepare for natural disasters and civil unrest
· Learn the resources of individuals in your neighborhood
· Share knowledge and network
· Learn how to work as a team
· Learn situational awareness
· Learn about the right equipment
· Learn basic first aid
· Build a get-home or bug-out bag
· Learn about radio communications
· Learn about wilderness survival
· Learn about canning foods and gardening
· Learn how to operate a weapon safely
Our General Meetings are open to the public, and are held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at the Los Cabos Mexican Restaurant, North Bend WA. starting at 7:00pm. Be sure to check our calendar for any upcoming events or outings!